Fabric Friday and Our President, Maggie Wilds!

Distantdetails

Administrator
I got to thinking about Fabric Fridays, and how much GREAT information I learned there.

Then I got to pondering how our President, Maggie Wilds, wrote all 45 of those articles, between July, 2021 and June, 2022. We all know it's difficult to pick up pen (or computer), burn through the procrastination undertow (or the "undertoad", as they called it in Garp!), and maintain a weekly schedule of writing complex lessons. And, then, finding the correct images to attach!

We have so many people who help so much, and Maggie is special among them. She has a true passion for the VFG and for vintage clothing. She is a scholar and just about the kindest person I know.

I don't how she does EVERYTHING SHE DOES, and I am particularly grateful for Fabric Fridays. She saw something that needed doing, and did it!! That's totally how she rolls.

Maybe if you learned something from Fabric Fridays, or something else Maggie has done, you might thank her here, possibly with a specific memory! Or donate to the VFG. Or check out her amazing clothes and her book (she won't like that I mentioned any possible personal gain, so please don't tell her!). Or tell her you can give one hour a week for any specific task you are capable of doing. Or don't be late on dues (saves both ME and her writing additional notes to members). She'd love any of that.

For now, I'll just say Thank You, and while I miss the Fabric Fridays, I'm so grateful for everything she did to improve our knowledge. Thank You, dear, dear Maggie.
Thanks To YoubeatingHeart

i have nothing specific to add because the list would be soooooooooo long, but i would just like to help spread the love.

beatingHeartbeatingHeartbeatingHeart

Stop!

oh-you-aww.gif

On second thought, don't stop. crazy chicken :hysterical:

Back