Help Authenticating Galliano Newpaper Print Shirt

cxn666

Registered Guest
Hey guys, I am new on here so I hope Im posting this in the correct forum. Anyways I am a big thrifter because I design clothing so I am always looking for pieces for specific projects
So yesterday I found a John Galliano button up which I am not familiar with and I am unsure of its authenticity. Im leaning more towards it being a knockoff but if it is its done well. It is a vintage galliano newspaper print button up. The big thing about it is that its black instead of white which I can not find anywhere. The label looks perfect though and the print looks perfect as well. I am not home at the moment vut I will post pics later but does anyone know if this piece was made in black? Thanks

Authentication is not done on VFG but we can help with dating and such. I'm curious so when there are photos, I'll take a look.

I tried to upload photos ans it said they were too large. Im gonna have to shrink them down in photoshop. I guess the answer im looking for is if that piece came in black. I was looking at the washing instructions label yesterday and I noticed a date on there that said 1973 but I thought this collection was from the 90s. Here is a reference of the piece im talking about in white though

Attachments

• download (3).jpeg
    download (3).jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 184
Back