IMG_0332.jpeg
IMG_0335.jpeg
IMG_0333.jpeg
IMG_0336.jpeg
IMG_0343.jpeg
IMG_0345.jpeg
IMG_0350.png
Hello Everyone,
I have a pair of black Men’s Salvatore Ferragamo Penny Loafer that I have researched and failed to identify. So far I have dated the label to the 70’s-80’s. The heel blocks are wooden and the heads of the nails can be seen in the picture. The bottoms are leather and are imprinted with the Salvatore Ferragamo Signature. I painted the leather bottoms of the shoes if you are wondering about the odd grain. The style/ID number inside the shoe has lead me nowhere. I am asking for your help to identify these shoes.

What do you need to have identified? They are Ferragamo loafers - classic style that changes little, although I would go with the 1980s when that style was so popular maybe even into the early 90s.

What do you need to have identified? They are Ferragamo loafers - classic style that changes little, although I would go with the 1980s when that style was so popular maybe even into the early 90s.
Thank you for the information. I was not sure if there were specific styles from that era that were rare for one reason or another.

Back