LBD Size L wanted

No, just rebuilding my personal wardrobe since most of it was stolen this spring. :violins:

OMGosh! what?!?!? hope you're ok?? besides being heart-broken, I'm sure!! :no:

I may have something that you'd be interested in...but we're on the road for a while right now. I'll send you a private message. :)

Hi Laurie!

I don't think I have anything for you but I'll check in my studio space this week.

It's nice to "see" you but I'm so sorry to hear about your personal wardrobe. What a heart break!
Susan,

Thank you for your sympathy. Whoever it was certainly picked the right storage space to break into -- they made a killing, and I do wonder where it all ended up. . . like they were my children.

Lovely to hear from you!

Hi Laurie, I have been prepping this 40s LBD to list. Measurements 42/33/44".
sequinarrowpinned2.jpg

Helllllll0oooo Laurie! :clapcat:

I don't have your LBD right now, but I had to say hello!

Your loss is so painful for all of us. It's hard to imagine.
"smilielove:
I love getting your hellos! Just came across an old Christmas card of yours when I pulled out holiday stuff to decorate the house!

It was a bizarre thing, for sure. And, I selfishly neglect to mention my husband's losses. He had some mighty nice things on that rack, too -- leather bomber jacket, designer suede jacket, cashmere overcoat, vintage suits with gigantic shoulder pads (ha!) -- but mine truly was the greater loss.

Trying to move one with a few new tasteful pieces -- not too many.

Hi Laurie, I have been prepping this 40s LBD to list. Measurements 42/33/44".
View attachment 146192
Maggie,

That's lovely. Not sure if it's for me or not. Would you share the listing link with me when it's ready and I will look it over more closely?
Wish I could have found more for you to look at but the darn sizing is always 36 - 38 bust.

Just click on the photo to have a better look if any interest you.

Beautiful, Mary Jane. Thanks, ever-so!

Ladies,

I am so thankful for your time and efforts to reply to my request. I am a little reluctant to buy a beaded piece. Don't get me wrong -- love them so much, but I had a great dry cleaner in L.A. that would handle everything perfectly. Here in Palm Springs, not so much. So, a bit worried about the maintenance, but I am totally considering all your contributions.

Keep 'em coming!

Back