Vintage Catalina Sweater - Help Dating and Price Guide

shinybrightskies

Registered Guest
Hi There! I have this little cardigan by Catalina Cable.. I had a look at the label history on the label resource page and per that this is from the 1930's - Can anyone assist as to what a good price guide would be, please and thank you!? ~Melissa

Attachments

• 0820-J-1B.jpg
    0820-J-1B.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 273
I probably would look at completed listings on eBay, searching vintage Catalina sweater, 30s sweater, maybe also 40s sweater. That should give you a range of pricing possibilities. Love seeing those colors together!

Thank you everyone! Sorry.. didn't see the pricing rule before posting. I appreciate the responses. I found one similar sweater on etsy but unfortunately once its sold they don't show the pricing. I did email the seller but she hasn't responded. If anyone is interested I am listing it tonight on my Aussie website (LINK REMOVED please read forum rules) where I am purging all of my clothing, vintage and platform shoes.. Getting back to a simple clutter free life (ha-ha.. who am I kidding.) Also, Maggie.. I have bought from you and sold to you wayyyy back in early 2000's. Always loved your smiling listings. My username on eBay back then was bombshellvintage and I was in Phoenix, AZ. You probably don't remember me because it was so long ago. xx Melissa

Back