• 70s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80s

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SarahBeara

Registered Guest
Hi,
Sorry about the sideways pics. I guess the site doesn't like vert pics?
Super excited to be here and become part of this communities of smarties. I found this vintage faded t-shirt and am trying to figure out what decade at least its from. Done some sleuthing already so I know it has to be 72 or more recent because of the care tags. Thinking 70s or 80s. Wondering when the government started mandating "keep away from fire" warnings. That would be helpful if anyone knows-its on the back of care tag. Tag says Large but its a small in todays men's sizing. Will post pics of care tag and serging. Let me know if there's anything else you might need to ID. Thank you so much!

Attachments

• IMG_0192.JPG
    IMG_0192.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 900
  • IMG_0193.JPG
    IMG_0193.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_0194.JPG
    IMG_0194.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 528
  • IMG_0195.JPG
    IMG_0195.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_0197.JPG
    IMG_0197.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 375
We saw Roky Erickson here back in 2006 during the Pop Montreal festival. The show was showcasing an interesting documentary about him and the band. The name of the documentary is You're Gonna Miss Me and it was by Keven McAlester. It focused on Erickson's struggle with schizophrenia and the recent custody battle that tore apart his already dysfunctional family. It's a great movie, chronicling the early days of the band, the extent of their influence on the psychedelic rock scene, and Erickson's abrupt descent into drugs, mental illness and the American prison system.

They reunited as a band to play concerts back in 2015 after 48 years.

Last edited:
Back