Wanted ** Fazzi Dresses ** Howard Norm or Robert Link

Vincent Fazzi

Registered Guest
Thanks for reading, My grandmother designed these dresses in the 1950's and 1960's. I've been collecting her designs for around 8 years and I've found so many lovely dresses. Grandma is turning 90 this year and has a rack of her life's work, but I know there are more out there. If you come across any dresses labeled "A Howard Norm Original by Fazzi- California" 0r "Robert Link By Fazzi California," Please contact me ! fazzi.vince@gmail.com
Thanks !
Vince Fazzi Jr. - Los Angeles CA

Last edited:
Oh what a lovely grandson you are!

And how fantastic to have a vintage fashion designer in the family, I will certainly keep my eye out for any items by her label.

I too am very curious to see her designs!

Gem

Thanks for reading, My grandmother designed these dresses in the 1950's and 1960's. I've been collecting her designs for 6 years and I've found so many lovely dresses. Grandma is 88 now and has a rack of her life's work, but I know there are more out there. If you come across any dresses labeled "A Howard Norm Original by Fazzi- California" 0r "Robert Link By Fazzi California," Please contact me ! fazzi.vince@gmail.com
Thanks !

oh how I LOVE family reunions of the vintage nature!!

Thanks for reading, My grandmother designed these dresses in the 1950's and 1960's. I've been collecting her designs for 6 years and I've found so many lovely dresses. Grandma is 88 now and has a rack of her life's work, but I know there are more out there. If you come across any dresses labeled "A Howard Norm Original by Fazzi- California" 0r "Robert Link By Fazzi California," Please contact me ! fazzi.vince@gmail.com
Thanks !

I have a Fazzi

Back