Wild Jean Paul Gaultier croc bodice in Australia gallery

It's an incredible exhibition Jonathan - here's my blog post about it and my shot of the croc bodice.

Circa-Vintage-Webshop-10-2014-077.jpg

Fabulous first hand account Nicole - thanks for linking. I REALLY wanted to see the JPG show when it was in Montreal in 2011, but everything that could go wrong went wrong for me during that summer and I couldn't get away. I remember the reviews of his show were stellar and from the images you attached in your blog I can see why!

...And I bet that compliment from the man himself kept your feet from touching the ground all the way home!

Last edited:
Thanks Jonathan - it's such an amazing exhibition, perhaps you should come and see it in Melbourne? I'll be your personal tour guide if you like.

It's simply extraordinary: everyone I know who's seen it has been more than once, there's so much to see. I was thrilled to go to the media launch and the opening night - you would have loved it, it was the best party in town.

This "leopard skin" is entirely hand beaded. Unbelievable. If you're interested, I have lots more pics, it was hard to limit myself to the blog post so I've just been telling everyone "go, go!"

Circa-Vintage-Webshop-10-2014-170.jpg

Over on the right, behind the leopard you can see a wheel travel suitcase - covered in fur!

Back