NEW TO THE FORUMS? Please introduce yourself here! 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

My name is David, I'm a designer. I create the printing on the t-shirt. Happy to meet others who share in my grateful enthusiasm. Hoping to start again this year. Looking forward to browsing through all the knowledge here.

Hey, I'm ormacheajewelry ! I am a lover of fashion and collect clothing that makes me feel good about myself. I mostly pick up things that are charmingly ugly though I also look for bright colours, interesting silhouettes, European designs and Edwardian/Inspired clothing. I love vintage clothing and buy the vast majority of my clothes used or vintage for the fit, fashion, and sustainability. When I'm not being lazy I like to sew. Lately, I've been too busy with work and reading. I've been using this site to help date my vintage finds for a while now so I thought it was about time I joined!

Hi! I’m Jen and I’m a photographer. I love vintage. Clothing, furniture, jewelry. I have done a lot of research on the things I’ve found over the years and I have learned so much. I’ve never posted on a forum before so I hope I’m doing it correctly. I buy quite a bit of vintage for clients photo shoots, and most of it I re sell. I love combing through estate sales and vintage stores. I hope to learn even more through this guild. Thank you for having me.

Welcome, Jen! I see that you have asked a couple of questions about your vintage finds - and hopefully you will receive answers! Please feel free to share your finds with us.

Hi! I'm Jahna. I'm a longtime vintage collector and estate sale enthusiast, and recently I started my own vintage brand, Rosella Vintage, based in Minneapolis. I'm especially a fan of Victorian and Edwardian eras, the 1940s, and the '80s and '90s.

Hello I am new here.

I'm Jamie Scipio, owner of Black Bow Boutique, an online women's fashion boutique. I take pride in providing exceptional customer service. I am a fashion conscious woman who embraces the best of designer and elegant style for premium brands.

Hello everyone I am sunita, I love my dressing style, but some time I am confusing what is better for me, this platform perfect for me, I hope they will be helping me,

Hi,
I’m Luca and I am the Co-owner of Sous Vintage Shop, a physical and online vintage shop based in Milan.

I’m joining this forum because I think it’s an amazing spot to learn from and communicate with other vintage lovers like me :)

Well Hello VFG! My name is Jody & on Ebay JODYGARY. I have collected Vintage Clothing all my life.If I find too much that doesn't fit me So I began to sell it! I travel all over (Wisc. to New Mexico to Florida) the USA & visiting different Thrift shops along the way. I go from Enid Collins Purses to Louis Vuitton & Gucci to a Mr. Blackwell 1960's Nude elusion Dress to a Jovani Formal Frock. I love reading these stories about goodies!

I couldn't use my name that us why I am using what is in my mind as my name, BigTicketItems... I like big ticket items but I can't pay so much so I purchase vintage, but I must be sure of its authenticity. Some people find interesting that I know more about antiques than vintage items.

I hope I can learn and from this forum and contribute to it in some ways.

Hello! I'm Shandy, vintage everything lover, but every now and then go on the hunt for specific items. Glad to have found this community! Thanks for having me. :)

Hello everyone, I am sashi and i am a fashion designer. I am here to see the vintage style and take inspiration and look out for a way to design taking inspiration from vintage styles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back