This week's Fresh Vintage on YouTube!

We've Freshened up, with this week's YouTube video. Please click through to watch on YouTube - more views means more Reach. We would love to have your thumbs-up, and comments as well!
I added new Etsy listings from a few members to round out our video a bit - @denisebrain @Alleycats @northstarvintage . A new Fresh Vintage thread starts tomorrow, and hope to see you there!

Last edited:
This week's Fresh Vintage review on YouTube - we love to have your Likes, Comments, and Shares.
To get to a minute in length, I added new listings from VFG member Etsy shops: @catseyevintage @ginghamgirl @Lady Scarletts @Attavintage @Hattysattic

Every VFG member who posts in the weekly Fresh threads have an item included in our Instagram reel as well as on YouTube. :cool:

A new Fresh Vintage was just uploaded to the VFG's YouTube channel. Please click through to watch on YouTube - it helps us get suggested to more folks there. Subscribers, comments, and likes are also most welcome.
Added this week from members with new Etsy listings were @Alleycats @northstarvintage @Flannery Crane @morning-glorious @thespectrum - please post to the weekly Fresh Vintage threads to be guaranteed a featured spot!

For that one, I started with a lobby card for a lost 1922 Gloria Swanson movie called The Impossible Mrs Bellew. Gloria is a faithful wife whose reputation is ruined by her callous husband and his lawyer.
gloriaswansonmrsbellew.jpg

Back